ESP8266 wifi module
UART/HSPI/I2S/Ir Remote Contorl
Wlan Network Mode
Local serial burn
Wireless standards: 802.11 b / g / n
Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)
Data interface: UART / HSPI / I2C / I2S / Ir Remote Contorl GPIO / PWM
Operating voltage: 3.0 ~ 3.6V (recommendation 3.3V)
Working Current: Average: 80mA
Operating temperature: -40°~ 125°
Storage temperature: Nomal temperature
Module Size: 14.9mm*16.3mm*3mm
ESP-02: SMD package for submission limit, the antenna can be used IPX end leading housing
1. Support 802.11 B/G/N
2. Communication range up to 100 yards depending on environment.
3. Standard 3.3VDC operation with 5V compatible I/O.
4. Standard 3 wire (TXD/RXD/GND) serial communication (idle high) at 115200/8/N/1.
5. Standard 0.1" (2.54mm) half through hole.
6. Upgradeable firmware.
7. Three mode of operations: Client/Access Point/Both Client and Access Point.
8. Support all major security schemes: OPEN/WEP/WPA_PSK/WPA2_PSK/WPA_WPA2_PSK.
9. Support both TCP and UDP communication.
10. Working as TCP/UPD server supports up to five (5) connections.
11. Working as station can connect up to 5 TCP/UPD servers. The ESP-02 can connect to all standard non-SSL websites in the world.
12. Simple AT commands for all operations.
13. Connection based data reception or transparent data reception.
14. Programmable client connection inactivity timeout.
15. Automatic domain name address resolution for public domain name but not the local name within the local area network (router).
16. Detailed English user manual in PDF format and will be upon purchasing via email.
As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of esp8266 esp-02 remote serial port wifi transceiver wireless module in Shenzhen, China, All New Semi Co has been dedicated to esp8266 esp-02 remote serial port wifi transceiver wireless module designing and editing for over 10 years. Our products of equipment can be wildly used in networking, smart home project, etc. If you are interested in it, please feel free to get customized bulk product made in China with us.